Batty Betty digi stamp




http://simplybstamps.net/
Well I needed a card for someone REALLY special.... she is a great person and I am just not sure if she is told that often enough so I thought I would remind her...
This is one of my FAVORITE Simply Betty Stamps and now that I know how to Crop my digi's and do LOTS of other things with them it is even more fun then before..
Anyway, I cropped Batty Betty and even took the skull faces off her hair barrettes and then colored her with Copic Markers
E000, 00, 01, 11
RV 00, 04, 09
V04, 05, 09
I sprayed my roses with RV 09 and V04 added a triple bow, with a key hanging off it a pearl flourish and a doily
Oh and I just LOVE this paper I found.. it is Pink Paislee: Taffets, Eau Parfume & Dress Shop.. I even had to go back to the store to get some more of it...:-)
Hope you like her too!
Hugs
Corinne

4 comments