DT Monday for Karber Stamps

Good Monday morning, don't know what your weather is like but we have had unbelievable weather here in Ohio. Spent the weekend and this past weekend getting the yard all cleaned up from winter...yesterday we had 76 in Ohio in March! WOW...
For this weeks DT Monday I picked Harry Potter - just LOVE him and you can get him here: http://www.karberdigital.com/harry-potter/100-harry-potter.html make sure you go check out all the other DT projects to see what great things they have come up with http://karbers.blogspot.com/
I used my Copic Markers
N1, 3, 5, 7, 9
E000, 00, 01
B 91, 93, 95, 97
Y00, 11, 08
R21, 24, 27
Found this Awesome paper back in my box ( sorry I can't tell you who makes it as it was scraps ) Used my Black enamel for the (BRAD LOOK ) Love using my enamel....if you don't know what it is, it is in a bottle comes in black and white and it drops out into a ball. Let it dry and it stays in the shape you made it and is just wonderful.

Hope you like it and have a wonderful Monday
Hugs
Corinne

2 comments