Simply Betty digi Christian


http://simplybstamps.net/
Hey everyone this is Christian... He is a digi at Simply Betty and she has TONS of amazing digi's.. go check her out...
I just got this great paper this morning.. It is Kaiser Kraft ( Blae & Ivy Collection ) Meadow
Trying to keep it more "MALE-ISH" for Christian... therefore no FLOWERS, so I went with buttons... HAD to have a flourish on it for some FLARE...He is a FULL image but I cropped him down to just a head shot... LOVE doing that now that I know how to..lol
Colored with my Copic's of course
YR000, 00, 01
B00, 02, 04
E99, 97, 08, 09
And my nestabilities oh and the Flourish is a Memory box die along with a Martha Stewart border punch.
Hugs
Corinne

1 comment

  1. Now I like this one! The swirls and buttons are perfect for a masculine card.

    ReplyDelete