DT Karber Monday

 It's MONDAY!!! that means it is time for a Karber Digi Stamp.. This week I picked out Strawberry girl, isn't she just adorable. Found this AWESOME new Strawberry paper.. Used my rectangle spellbinder Nestabilities and of course some pearls, found this adorable little button in my stash to dress it all up then I  sprayed my roses with my Copic markers to match!
I used Copic Markers
R22, 24, 27, 27, 89
E000,00, 11
B02,
G21, 24, 28

http://www.karberdigital.com/food-beverage/249-strawberry-girl.html
Make sure you go check out the other DT members projects too..
http://karbers.blogspot.com/
Sorry to say this is my last week as part of the Design Team for Karber Digi Stamps but it has been a wonderful last 3 months and I have really enjoyed it! Thanks Berenice for everything!  
Hugs

4 comments

  1. Cute! And the paper is perfect! Really cute card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Her face is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just so Pretty. I love it. Looks like we were both channeling fruits this week, LOL. Those flowers are just precious.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love that frame background. Thank you for being so supportive. Good luck in everything you do.

    x0, Damaris

    ReplyDelete