Lola Addams, Simply Betty Digi


She will be released this coming Friday as I got her on a early release sale! :-)
Here's LOLA Addams... isn't she AWESOME! Tried some new shading with her, around her feet, neck, face.. what do you think?
Paper is Bella BLVD /Sunshine Happiness, Popsicle Kisses, Happy Clouds, Wild about you
Copic Markers
E000,00,11,BV20 = flesh
BG70,72,75,78 = clothes
YR04,07,09,R08 = orange of ball
Y13,15,17,19 = yellow of ball
E49,47,44,42 = hair
E31 = shadow around feet
Pearls are sprayed with YG04
Hope you like her
Hugs

3 comments

  1. Love the new shading. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I have come across your blog! All you creations are amazing! Cant wait to see more! Hope to see you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I wanted to stop by and make sure I said TY for the sweet comments today! :O) My daughter is 11, btw!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete