Maya, digi stamp

Well today I got one more card made so since I was sitting here I decided I would get it posted. Bought this digi stamp this morning, thought she was so beautiful and elegant that I couldn't refuse....
So this is what I did with her, what do you think? 

Colored with my Copic Markers
E57,08,09 YR 14 = hair
E000,00,11,BV20 = flesh
RV02,04,06,09 = lips
YR04,07,09 R08 = orange butterfly
Y13,19 = yellow butterfly
B00,02,04 = blue butterfly
BG000 = background
E40, 41 = dandelions 
Hope you like her....
Hugs

4 comments

  1. Awwww....that is lovely, Corinne. Love the image, you colored it beautifully. All the details on the card...lovely! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went on Lo Lo Design and could not read anything at all. How did you order her??I don't think she has a translator on the screen unless I missed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is really great! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow, I just love your card and the colors you've chosen is so beautiful <3 and your coloring is awesome :))Have a really nice weekend :)
    Great big hugs Lilli xx
    ps.you can also visit my blog here: http://loo-loodesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete