Water Balloon London, Summer Fun Rio



Well I bought these ADORABLE new Digi's from Simply Betty's new release coming out this FRIDAY!!! I got these on a pre- release deal she had going to the 1st 25 people that ordered them...hopefully she will be doing these pre-release deals more often! Love having them before they are released!!!!
I was THRILLED to be one of the first 25, and oh you should see the rest of the release.....
http://simplybstamps.net/
Decided to make these into a layout for summer...Used TPC Studio Papers, SUMMER TIME Beach Stripe, SUMMER TIME At the SHORE, SUMMER TIME at the BOARDWALK.
Colored both girls with my Copic Markers and had a blast
Used my Cricut Life's a Beach cartridge for my Font and what else could I name it but Come on... DARE  Me...
Hope you like them
Hugs

No comments

Post a Comment