12 Months of Halloween Challenge, Simply Challenged Challenges


Welcome back to our final challenge for June.  The 28th of every month is Halloween here, so here's your spooky challenge

 Hidden passages... create a Halloween projects with pull outs, windows, doors, anything you can open and close and find another hidden image!

All you have to do to join in our challenge is use a SimplyBStamps image on your project, and follow the challenge theme.  Need some inspiration,make sure to go to Simply Challenged Challenges
Make sure to check out all the Design Team blogs and leave them so love! :-)


My Project I made is a hidden passage Book, it is for my Grandbabies Halloween pictures for this year! Now for pic's of all the different places you can put images, photo's, journaling, and anything else you want to put in.
I used toole to wind through the binding of the book, that is a Halloween pin through the toole.
 
 These are the six Emo Halloweenie's 


 
 Lots of pockets to hide things in and put photos in...
Here is devil Rio...
This guy is Miller Frankenstein!! 

 what is hiding behind the window.....yes it is Mummy Lola! :-)

Here is Pumpkin London  

Witch Betty................................................................these pockets pull out and there are pockets in the top too that the tags pull UP!


Vamp Christian... isn't he AWESOME!!



and for the end of my book I decided to put Mummy Lola leaving.........:-) The moon background is a Make it Crafty Background that I have put with a few of these images! If you would like this background you can get it at : http://www.makeitcrafty.com/eerie-scene-digi-stamp.html
I have modified this background to what I wanted for this scene..
All images are colored with my Copic Markers, I hope you enjoyed my book and don't forget to check out Simply Betty Stamps @ http://simplybstamps.net/

 something else you need to be reminded about...
The STUNNING new Halloween Steampunks 2012 are only available in Digi form for a very very limited time...when they are gone they are gone..... they then wont be available to the autumn and then it will be in red rubber and NOT all 6 of the beautiful images. So go get your while they are still there!
Hugs

3 comments

  1. Cor my friend! this is fantastic! I love, love, love it, what a great job! so talented...xx Fabi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corinne, you totally inspire me!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is wonderful and so much details! I love how all the tags come out and the window tag is my favorite. :D So fun to see a "group shot" too - love it! :D

    ReplyDelete