Simply Challenged Challenges, ANYTHING GOES!

This weeks Challenge is ANYTHING GOES!! So I picked Ash, 
she is from the Teen Scene Glam Rocker set
Isn't she just AWESOME!! 
Found this Fantastic paper that I thought was a PERFECT FIT!
She is colored with my Copic Markers
E000,00,01,11,13
R22
B00,02,04
RV02,04,06,09
N3,6,8 10
YG01,25,67
Paper is Moxxie Showstopper Hip to the Hop
Used my spellbinders nestabilities for the shape behind her.. and the tag is a Die-namics die I used to cut out that shape.
Go check out the rest of the DT's AWESOME examples and join in the fun at
Hugs


4 comments

  1. Incredible job. Love the coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the colors, and your coloring is fantastic. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is rockin'! I love the colors and great highlights in the pink too! Fun decorative paper - love it! :D

    ReplyDelete