Light / Dark Challenge

Welcome to this months challenge,
Hosted by Suzi - Light & Dark
Suzi wants you to show her the lighter and darker side of life on the same project.  So choose one SBS image, and use it on your project twice, once in lighter shades, and once in darker shades.

Want some inspiration? This is what I decided to do for my Light / Dark


Well I am using the AWESOME BEETLE JUICE!!!!!!!

  

I did the dark first and then had to start my thought process of what to do with the "LIGHT"
Now I LOVE Beetle Juice in ANY COLOR...
so I thought TEAL! 
Bright red on his outfit to keep him bright and crazy!

 

 Made a Double Pocket Card to put them both in and Whala! 

LIGHT!!


Side by side view! 
Now I do hope you will go and check out all the rest of the DT's  FANTASTIC projects because you will NOT be disappointed!!  They are all such Talented Women! 
Hugs

want a Bettle Juice for yourself? you can get him at: 






1 comment