Pack Light, Saturated Canary

 This is one of the new Saturated Canary Digi's PACK LIGHT and oh isn't she just adorable... I cropped her down so I have her close up... OMG, I just LOVED doing her hair! If you would like to purchase her you can find her at this link below...
https://saturated-canary.myshopify.com/products/pack-light


Close up of my flowers that I sprayed with Copic markers and Perfect Pearls Mist..
 
Copic Markers
E000,00,01, 11 = flesh
E57,08,09,YR14 = hair
RV91,93,95 = shirt
Y04,08 = tank top
RV02,04,09 = lips
B00,02,04 = eyes
YG25 = polka dots
Y21,26,28 = ear rings
Hope you like her
Hugs

3 comments

  1. Ohhh, I soooo LOVE her! Love all her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, this is absolutely amazing, love your colouring ! Stunning card !!

    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the digi & your coloring!

    ReplyDelete