Lift Like a Girl, Saturated Canary Digi

 Lift Like a Girl , Saturated Canary digi
Saturated Canary came out with an AWESOME digi that fitted Perfectly in for what I needed, have a very dear friend that I workout with that has been having a rough time so thought I would cheer her up with a card...this is what I came up with...



Copic's
RV00,02,04,06,09 = shocks, shirt, lips
E000,00,01,11, BV20, R02= flesh
N02,04,06,08 = weights
W2,4,6,8 = shorts, shoes
E08.09.57.YR14 = hair
I hope you like her
Hugs
entering this card into the Saturated Canary Challenge

5 comments

  1. Wonderful Job! Your coloring is sooooo FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning sweetie this is just gorgeous, fabulopus creation thank you for joining us at SC this time, huggles Pops x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I sooo love this card! Awesome coloring. Love her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love your colouring.

    Thank you for joining us girlies over at Saturated Canary Challenges, hope you will join us again ;0)

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete