Secret Relase Day BLOG HOP " The DARK BETTY'S"

Are you READY???? what? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!! ARE YOU READY???? They are BEYOND AWESOME!!!! and I have done up 2 projects for you....
you should have come from Simply Betty's Blog... so if you didn't run back there and see what the AMAZING BETTY ROBERTS has done up for you!!!

THIS is the AWESOME Green Sistah.....
Oh I just had a blast doing her hair, all those awesome curls! 

 Used my Bat, embossing folder to give her some dimension from behind..
Copic's 
YG91,93,97 = dress
N1,3,5,7,9 = cape
E08, 09,57, YR 14 = hair
E000,00,01,11,BV20 R04 = flesh


Then I just couldn't RESIST putting them all together! 
they are just so AMAZING!!!
entering this into  DECORATE TO CELEBRATE
&
Can you digi it

I started this off with a piece of Grunge Board 9 1/2" X 9 1/2" and went from there... covered it with cream cardstock cutting the corners out so it would fold into the corners really well, used Mod Podge to seal the cardstock to the grunge board.
Layered all my papers on and then went for embellishments, cut out 2 of the Tim Holtz fence, cut apart some little skeleton's so I would have body part to place out of the branches ( look really close )
Used my new Spider Web / Spider Spellbinder and my bat die..

I took my charm and took off the charm part, got out this awesome bottle cap and put glossy accents in the bottom, then Glossy Accents heavy over it all! Let dry overnight and Wala...

Here are the rest of the project I made from this AWESOME Set!





Hope you liked them, now go check out what everyone else has done up and then don't forget to run over to Simply Betty and get yours!!!! 
Off to Katrina's blog..
Hugs
 
  

15 comments

  1. there amazing lobe them all well done sweetie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your projects, but I have to admit the first is my favourite. I now NEED a bats embossing folder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Corinne, they are all great, but I really love your mash up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE how you put them together! All your creations are wonderful! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Corinne, beautiful job. Love the 3 together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful projects! I love the bat embossing and the color you chose for Green Sistah's dress.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are stunning. A great collection Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very lovely -- beautiful images.

    Thanks so much for decorating your celebrations at the Decorate To Celebrate! Challenge Blog!

    Big hugs,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com
    and Decorate To Celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coloring is amazing...I love everything about these creations you have shared with us. The coloring of Green Sistah's dress is fantastic!!! LOVE the bat embossing folder!!!! Thanks for all the work you do for us....it is much appreciated. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW...these are some AMAZING cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely cards, absolute lovely.
    And your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all wonderful! Such great images and you showed them all off terrifically!!! Thanks for joining us at Can You Digi It?

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! the images are so CUTE and lovely cards!! Thank you for joining us over at Decorate to Celebrate!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Woooo! I love all the new Dark Betties! How awesome are they! Wonderfl projects!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Can You Digi It? this week!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete