Heartbreaking Day

I had to stop and take the time to publicly say that I am so so saddened by the tragedy in Newtown Conn. today. I can't even begin to image the families grief. I have a 4 year old Granddaughter and a 2 1/2 year old grandson that mean the world to me and I have sat and looked at their pictures all day thinking how could anyone hurt a baby...I am just heart broken. I also want to say that I am so saddened that we had teachers, office workers, school staff killed in this tragedy.
Please stop and say a prayer for each and every parent, Grandparent, brother, sister, Aunt, Uncle, Teacher, Police Officer, Paramedic, first responder of any kind. Pray for the ones that are having to investigate this horrible tragedy.
I am so sorry for your loss, my prayers are with you all.
Angels Among Us! 
Hugs

No comments

Post a Comment