Steampunk Release, Collection 5

  Well as you all know there is now a Steampunk Challenge Blog, Simply Steampunk Challenges
Isn't that AWESOME???? I am so excited to be a part of it.
Today is the First Release from our new site..
Collection 5
I decided to make a tag book and add to it from each collection throughout the year...  Soooo here goes...the entire tag book is on 6" tall so these images are only about 3.8" just so you can get a feel of the size of the book...


I am entering this into  Quoth the Raven Nevermore Challenge
QUEST 17......... ANYTHING POES

Front cover of tag book
 I cut these tags out with my Cricut, using Wrap it Up cartridge..

Poe

Grave of Lenore

Roderick Usher

Cask of Amontialldo

The Masque of the Red Death

Bride of Frankenstein
I do so hope you like my tag book, any questions just holler at me..
Now hurry on to see what AMAZING creations the rest of the DT have done and make sure to check out Simply Steampunk Challenges as you never know what or when things may pop up there..the first Challenges start on Feb 1st. and will be previewing images all month long so make sure you go back and look!
Hugs

I am entering this into  Quoth the Raven Nevermore Challenge
QUEST 17......... ANYTHING POES


14 comments

  1. Gorgeous!!! I love the tag book idea, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowie! SO COOL!!! :D And tiny! Hope you've got your new glasses...! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, have fabulous is this. Wonderful idea and detail. Stunning image, perfectly coloured.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is fabulous! Love the idea of this little book. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so beautiful, you did an amazing job especially since they are so small.
    Huggs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wowzers, all your tags are so beautiful, you color so well and I love all of your embellishments! Great job!
    Peace,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a delightful project, so different.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! I'm very lucky ,as I got to see this in person. And you did awesome work on all of them. Thanks for being an inspiration to me and others.
    )))))) hugs(((((((((
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I love this! what a great idea and so much detailed work has gone into this, thank you so much for playing along with us at Quoth the Raven xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeeeek - that is seriously to absolutely die for !!! I am sooooo in love with this. Thank you for sharing this AWESOME creation with us at Quoth The Raven :-D
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete