SBS Birthday Celebration Day 1

Happy Birthday SBS!!! We are having a Birthday Celebration over on 
the SBS Blog so come on and join us, I will be having a post each 
day this week helping to Celebrate this GREAT EVENT...

This week Sharon and I are showing our Projects.. so when you are done here make sure to go check out the SBS Blog and Sharon's Blog

Okay here is my First Project...
With who else but PIPER, from the Burtonweenies!!
As she is what brought me to SBS to start with... 
This, THIS face, this hair, this Attitude is what originally brought me to SBS..
After that I was hooked on all the Amazing images that Betty has...
Betty is an AMAZING Artist with a HUGE heart...
So My Birthday wishes go out to BETTY and SBS! 
 Hugs...



Time for a chance at some prizes... so head on over to SBS to see what all the excitement is about and join in our fun!!





4 comments