Make It Crafty "EYES" Challenge

So MIC is having a new Challenge and it is all about the "Coloring EYES"
you talk about never wracking....
Yes to color up your image and then to make the decision to go for full eye makeup..
So I said to myself exactly what I tell everyone else..
"It's only PAPER" 
I printed her off at 4" and got started
Meet Melyssa
Copic's used are: 
E7,19 R02 = hair
E00,21,51,70, R02 = flesh
YG 03, 63, 67 = eyes / eye makeup and then with a fine tip white pen for accent 
I used a uni-ball Signo pen
RV93,95,99 = lips
C3,1 = shadow inside of eyes
N9 = pupils/ eye liner

Came up with the sentiment: 
"A friend is someone who
Gives you total fredom
To be yourself!"

Hope you like her
Going to go have another try at her... 
hugs

3 comments

  1. Fantastic job, Corinne! Fantastic eyes and hair! Thanks for joining us at Make It Colourful :)! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete