SCC Challenge "Cropped"


New Challenge up at SCC "CROPPED" 
Get your SBS images out and start Cropping, this was so much fun, hope you will join in...you have 1 month...

This is what I did up for the Challenge
Betty Medussa

Close up view of her

 Copic's used: 
R81,83,85
C01,03,05
E00,21,51,70
R20,24
Flowers are sprayed with Copic's B02, R85, R59
The tag on this card, I made.. cut out a tag and Stamped the words on with paint, then inked over it using Lipstick color distress ink, then used the matching embossing folder.. was a lot of fun to make...

Make sure to go check out what the rest of the DT has done up for there Cropped versions
hugs

4 comments

  1. Just so beautifully coloured and I love the slanted layers.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 800 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love this. Amazing coloring and love the layout & flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours, the eyeshadow is fab, simply gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this card... too much fun..

    ReplyDelete