All Dolled Up


Good morning, today and I want to show you the newest card I made with All Dolled Up from the dollhouse line.





I started with picking my papers and sentiment I wanted to use with this fantastic image..
I used the sentiment from Best Friends Sentiment set and stamped it with Memento ink Luxe on the Gilded Oval Label die, placed pop dots
behind the die to give added depth.
I printed my image on X Press It paper and Colored her up with Copic Markers
E000,00,04,11,51
YG91,93,95,97
V01,04,05
N3,5,7,9
Y11,15,18
R08,YR02,04
then after I had her all colored I used the
Basic Background Builders 1 die along the edge.
I love the stitched look along the sides.
I then placed cheesecloth behind the image and picked out
one of my favorite laces.
I used two layers of the laces to give more depth.
I cut out the Dewdrop Circle die, just love this die..
used my bow maker and some tulle for a bow.
hugs

No comments

Post a Comment