Inspired

Welcome back to Wish Upon A Scrap
 I am here today to share with you a new card I made using some of the new
dies at LDRS Creative.
I am using the new FanTABulous Dies today and the Basic Pierced Ovals.


So I thought I would show you a different way I used these Amazing new FanTABulous dies
I made my card base a 6X6 then used the largest FanTABulous die and laid it on,
2 can fit on a 6X6 card.


Cut it out and then laid it next to it lining it up with the other one I have already cut out.
I did this in white as I thought it would be easier for you to see.


Once you have it cut the top part will just fall away..
I then did it again in my patterned paper and trimmed off a 1/8" from each side.
so it would fit onto the base
then I used the smallest FanTABulous Die and cut them out single and place
them on top for the look I was after.


Then I stamped with versa mark the
TLC Inspired Edge Blessed stamp and
embossed it white
Laid my oval over it and cut it out.
and this new Polkadoodles Daisy Daisy paper is just amazing..
hugs

No comments

Post a Comment